Friday, July 04, 2008

whole lotta not much

I've been working hard on a billion different projects and not getting much accomplished on any one of them, but here is a glimpse of a few of those projects...

in addition to purchasing a new DV camera and updating to CS3 for my editing systems in anticipation of shooting and assembling a dvd of my younger sister's upcoming wedding, I am working on several other things:

some commissioned drawings:
animation for the "commercial" for O2:

creating more comic strips and panels for "We'n'sday Comics"- here are the title lettering and characters for one of the strips to feature in my weekly comic page:


Also I have been working in live-action for a while now, and here are some recent videos I made with a piece-o-poo camera and my little brothers as the actors:



No comments: