Tuesday, March 03, 2009

new comics...but not yet.

You probably haven't noticed yet, but I haven't posted a new We'n'sday Comics page for a while.
Rest assured that I have not given up on this creative endeavor. I just have a lot of other things to do... but there are still a million ideas rolling around in my head for each of the strips included in the page.

However, due to the incredible inconsisency for which this series will inevitably come to be associated for posterity, I am offically re-christening the irregularly scheduled digital comic page.


And due to the fact that i haven't drawn one since December 12th, the next one I post, which may be soon, will be Volume 2, Issue 1.

See you Wednesday (but which one is TBD)!

until then, you can peruse the previous 6 issues:

vol. 1, iss. 1
vol. 1, iss. 2
vol. 1, iss. 3
vol. 1, iss. 4
vol. 1, iss. 5
vol. 1, iss. 6

No comments: