Friday, February 23, 2007

that Sync-ing feeling

I'm definitely a procrastinator- I haven't gotten any further on my animation, at least as far a finished frames go, but i have done a bit of doodling trying to come up with appropriate mouth shapes to fit the short bit of dialogue that the squirrel has. I had drawn some ideas before, but now that I've listened to it about a billion times, I am beginning to pick up some of the nuances of the expressions, hopefully this means that the end result will be more believeable cartoon acting- the goal is to have it look like that cartoon is saying the words, not doing a shoddy Britney Spears Lip-Sync.

The first pic is of my initial impressions, along with some unused ideas for funny actions during the squirrel's coughing fit. The second pic is of my most recent interpretations. and as an added bonus, here is a revised color scheme for my wasp characters.

No comments: