Tuesday, January 30, 2007

a Plague on both your Houses!

On Sunday I drew several pages of quick sketches, exploring several of the characters i have been developing. This is a frog character whose design I am trying to make to fit a voice similar to this sound clip I recorded.
I drew them quickly, with little or no regard to construction or the other principles of design, instead trying numerous variations trying to get a feel that i liked. thus far i have still not been successful, instead feeling more like Pharoah as my palace is filled with hundreds of ugly frogs.

1 comment:

Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

I do that a lot too, just draw over and over again a character im trying to develope
well primarily cause i'm not great at character design and it takes me like 4 or 5 pages to nail down something i like

ps you say "Soup" really funny in the voiceclip